We have received some great news in the last month. Jason has accepted a job with John Deere in Cedar Falls, Iowa. He will be starting his job in mid February. I won't be joining him until after the wedding though.
Please pray for Jason as he starts his new job and gets settled in Iowa. Pray for me while he is gone and continue praying for me after the wedding as I am sure I will be missing my family and church. Pray for me as I interview for a new job at Covenant Medical Center. Pray for us as we sell our houses!!
This is going to be an awesome time for us. We are so excited. The day we got the job offer there was finally an opening in labor and delivery at Covenant which is very close to where we will be living.
No comments:
Post a Comment