"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27
July 2017
July 2017
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Marathon update
Well, the hard core training started this week. Since the beginning of May I have been training with one of the gals from work, Jenny. I was telling her about the book and that a group of us were going to run a marathon in October. She lives near me so we decided to run together. Once she read the book, she signed up for the madness, too! The plan is to run four days a week with the last day being the long run. Eventually our longest run will be 18 miles and then we will taper off the running in the weeks prior to the marathon. I actually miss running on the off days. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment