Before we got married, we decided that we would take two years of enjoying each other and then talk about having kids after that. My how time has flown! I can't believe it is finally time.
Our actual anniversary is next Sunday. We celebrated Easter weekend when we took a trip to Minnesota and took our time driving there by going the scenic route. Along the way we took a few minutes to talk about starting our family.
I have an appointment with Dr. Weno this week and hopefully will be able to get some answers regarding my PCOS. So before I got married, my nurse practitioner gently reminded me that it may be difficult to get pregnant and to be prepared that it may take awhile. Fast forward two years and now it is time to begin talking about starting a family! I have been trying not to worry about it but I do. I am trying to stay in the mode of "We'll cross that bridge when we get there" but my goodness the unknown is driving me crazy.
I have had the bug for about six months now but now that it is official it's so exciting/nervewracking at the same time! Lately I have felt something missing from our family like how quiet it is around the house at night and even at meal time. I know, I will be thinking what was I missing and enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts! Even the other day I was going on a run at Big Woods Lake and it struck me that in the next year or two I could be pushing a jogging stroller! As for now, I will enjoy this time as just the two of us and look forward to adding to our family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment