22 wks. Charlie is the length of a spaghetti squash, about 11 inches and weighs almost 1 pound. Charlie loves to sleep in and finally becomes active in the late afternoon when daddy gets home until bedtime
"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27
July 2017
July 2017
Saturday, February 5, 2011
22 weeks
I listened to the baby at work over last weekend. The heartbeat was 155. Not too much is new in how I am feeling. I have noticed more hip pain at night especially if I have been laying on that side too long. Thankfully as soon as I change positions, it is better. I have felt more pressure in my low abdomen as I have been growing more in the last two weeks. The best new thing of all is the moving around that Charlie does! I really notice it more during the late afternoon/early evening hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment