Saturday, May 28, 2011

38 weeks

I am less than 3 weeks away from meeting sweet Charlie! At my appointment last week, Dr. Wing said I would not be induced until 41 weeks. I am really hoping to go into labor on my own but will definitely agree to the eviction notice if Charlie has not come by then. In the last two weeks, I have started becoming nauseous again and occasionally will throw up first thing in the morning. My appetite has changed as well, I guess it is from my stomach not having much room anymore. Other than that I feel really good. I am tired but not uncomfortable yet. At my appointment with Dr Weno at 36+ weeks I was a fingertip but with Dr Wing at 37+ weeks she said closed and thinning. That's not that big of deal, it's just a difference in checks. Dr Wing said the head is low, too. The heart rate was 140 at each visit. My appointment this week is with Dr Hines so we shall see.



‎38 weeks. Charlie weighs almost 7 pounds and is 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). Charlie is a strong kicker and seems to be quite content in not meeting us anytime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment