"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27
July 2017
July 2017
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
40+ wks
Today I had my 40+ weeks appointment with an ultrasound. It was so fun to see Charlie on ultrasound and I cannot wait to hold that sweet baby in my arms. Charlie was sleeping so there was not as much activity as the 20 weeks one. The heart rate was 128 and the estimated weight was 7#14 oz. The weight can be a pound off either way. I was still the same with my check so we are still on for an induction on Thursday with Dr. Weno. The timing is perfect because I will be able to pick up my parents from the airport, have a nice dinner in Cedar Rapids and then head to the hospital on Thursday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment