1 1/2 months old: Smiles
Just over 2 months old: Rolled from back to tummy
4 months old: Laughs
4 months old: Grasping his toys
5 months old: Found his hands and feet
Six months old: uses his unconventional way of getting around
will sit up for small spurts on his own and even longer with the boppy around him
6 1/2 months old: figured out how to push up on his knees
7 months old: doubled his birth weight and says Dada and Ssss
8 months old: in a week's span he figured out how to move his hands forward to all out crawling!
within a week of learning how to crawl, he began to pull himself up.
9 months old: he says Nana (banana)
just over 9 months old: he says Momma and can stand by himself for a few seconds
9 1/2 months old: first haircut
Also at 9 1/2 months old, after a day of being more fussier than usual, his first tooth came through.
Almost 10 months old: fever for the first time with a terrible cold, runny nose, and cough. I knew he was not feeling well when he would not play and fell asleep on me
At 10 months old: wave bye bye and cruise along furniture
At 10 1/2 months old, he took a few steps. By his eleven month birthday he was walking more than crawling
At 11 months old, he waves and says hi.
His second tooth cut through on his 11 month birthday







Hi Stacy, I am visiting from Jenna's challenge. I love all the photos of Davis he is just too cute! When I saw the picture of how he got around I laughed because that is exactly what my daughter did. I was always afraid she was going to snap her head off. LOL She is now 32 years old. Great blog!
ReplyDelete