I was browsing Pinterest last night and pinned this to my board:
On the Market Street Design blog, she posted how she created it in Microsoft Word using Word Art. It took me about a hour to figure out Word Art and then put mine together. I used colors to match the nursery. This morning I sent it to Staples to be printed ($1.05) and then stopped at Hobby Lobby for a frame and mat ($18.00) For less than $20, I am happy with the final product. Now we just have to hang it up!
UPDATED: Here it is in the nursery. Mom was here visiting and we paired with our first family photo and my favorite picture taken of Davis the day he was born
On the Market Street Design blog, she posted how she created it in Microsoft Word using Word Art. It took me about a hour to figure out Word Art and then put mine together. I used colors to match the nursery. This morning I sent it to Staples to be printed ($1.05) and then stopped at Hobby Lobby for a frame and mat ($18.00) For less than $20, I am happy with the final product. Now we just have to hang it up!
UPDATED: Here it is in the nursery. Mom was here visiting and we paired with our first family photo and my favorite picture taken of Davis the day he was born


No comments:
Post a Comment