Sunday, December 16, 2012

18 months old






Davis is sleeping 13 1/2 to 15 1/2 hours in a 24 hour period. He is a great napper and usually takes one afternoon nap that lasts between 1 1/2 to 3 hours. Here are tidbits about this month:

  • At his 18 month appointment, weighed  22.5 pounds on the big boy scale ( 28% for kids his age), 33 inches tall (69%) and head circumference was 19 inches (74%)
  • His new words this month are: Davis, bath, goose, Hannah. (will repeat most words)
  • Is a great helper around the house especially vacuuming and handing me dishes out of the dishwasher.



  • Has three teeth on the top and now three on the bottom
  • When Daddy comes home and I kiss him, Davis immediately wants a kiss, too!
  • He loves a book I made for Seth and Hannah from our camping trip to the mountains. He will point to the book and say, "Hannah?" I am working on Seth's name!  
  • Loves showing his belly to get tickled!

No comments:

Post a Comment