Saturday, February 16, 2013

20 months old


Davis is sleeping 13 to 15 hours in a 24 hour period. He takes one nap in the afternoon that usually lasts nearly two-three hours. Here are tidbits about this month:
  • New words this month: trash, church, where are you, potty, Thomas, jacket, funny, ready set go. He repeats any word you say 
  •  Has four teeth on top and now four on the bottom
  • Will go pee in the potty. Lately, most nights Davis pees in the bath soon after I put him in it. Then I drain all the water and start it again. Finally I had the bright idea to put him on the toilet backwards and see what he would do. He thought it was quite hilarious and peed in the potty. I did that a couple of nights in a row. Then on our trip to Moline,  I took him more throughout the day and he would go every time. I noticed that his diaper wasn't as wet so we bought him a Thomas the Train potty. He loves Thomas and will walk in the bathroom and say, "Hello, Thomas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment