I had my 16 weeks appointment and everything looked great. Baby Charlie's heart rate was 155. Kristi let me listen to it for a good minute. It was music to my ears! The boy was not impressed when I moved to lay down to listen. Poor buddy was just a crying until we put him up with me.
Over the last couple of weeks I have had less vomiting, going a whole week without throwing up! I feel much better, too. I take Zofran once a day at breakfast. I don't think I need it anymore but I am too scared to try to go without! I have been feeling the baby move a couple of times a day. It's usually when I am sitting down at the table to eat. I have to eat about every two hours. Lately I am loving Lays Original potato chips! I have regained the 2 pounds I lost during the first trimester and gained a total of two pounds from my prepregnancy weight (which is more than I weighed when I was full term with the boy, yikes!)
![]() |
| 15 4/7 wks comparison. Oh, dear. |

No comments:
Post a Comment