Thursday, October 24, 2013

32 weeks

By now, Charlie weighs 3 3/4 pounds (about the size of a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus.


At my appointment this week the heart rate was in the 150s. I lost a pound from my last visit. I need to pack on the pounds, Dr. Weno would like me to gain 15 pounds total (8 so far) for this pregnancy. Charlie is still not head down but she said since it is my 2nd, Charlie has extra room and may not be head down until 36 weeks. Charlie is very active at night and in the wee hours of the morning. Other than being tired and not having much of an appetite, I feel great! After meals, it helps to stretch my arms over my head to give me more room so Davis always says, "Mommy stretch!" and we all stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment