Monday, April 21, 2014

Four months old




Luke nurses every 1.5-3 hours during the day. He has a longer stretch of 3-4 hours with his afternoon nap and will cluster feed first thing in the mornings and in the evenings.

At night he has one long stretch between feeds (6-9.5 hours) and then a shorter stretch of 3.5-5.5 hours.

Luke sleeps 13-15 hours in a 24 hour period. At night he will sleep 6-8 hours straight! Most of the time he will go right back to sleep after nursing. He takes a morning and afternoon nap. Naps last between 1.5-3 hours. He will take a shorter nap in the late afternoon and is in bed by 2000.

At his four month appointment, weighed 12 pounds 15 ounces (7% for babies his age), 25.5 inches long (62%), and head circumference was 15 3/4 inches (10%).

Rolled tummy to back on March 28. Hannah saw it first the day before. It took a few weeks before I saw it. I would always find him on his back after his naps



Laughs spontaneously. The first time was when I was singing bedtime songs!


Loves to talk, especially when he is supposed to be eating. He is very distracted when it is time to eat. Most of the time I have to take him to his room to eat.

Likes watching Davis play





Does not like his car seat but loved golf carts ride at The Villages! He flew for the first time and did great on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment