We went back to Secret Beach. It was so beautiful and relaxing! I brought a book to read while Jason took pictures.
Yes, I looked up every once in awhile and put the book down to enjoy our beach day!
Just as I got back to reading, I told Jason to holler at me if he sees any dolphins, sharks, and whales. He spotted a sea turtle not long after I said that!
There was a swimsuit model and photographer there, too.
We went swimming, too. I got out after getting beat up by the waves one too many times. Jason stayed out and at one point thought he brushed up against a rock until it moved, the sea turtle was back!
We FaceTimed with the boys and Grampa while we were there. We spent most of the afternoon at the beach!
When we finally left our beach spot, we stopped at a food truck for a snack and then went back to the resort. We got cleaned up and then went back to Monkeypod for dinner. After dinner, we shopped for a bit. We were wiped out after our long beach day!

No comments:
Post a Comment