17 months old
- Drinks whole milk at meals and when he firsts wakes up. He drinks up to 20 ounces a day. He likes water, too.
- Loves solids and will eat most anything. When he is done he will start dropping food on the floor.
- Sleeps 15 hours in a 24 hour period.
- Asleep by 1930. Sleeps 12 hours at night and plays happily in his crib until I get him at 0800.
- Down to one nap a day in the afternoon. He naps around 1230 and he sleeps for 2-2 1/2 hours.
- Getting a top eye tooth and top molar is poking through.
- Loves stroller rides in the evening after supper
- Loves playing with blocks.
- This rarely happens. Brother is worn out! He was dancing to his music while I fixed lunch. When I put it on the table, he was like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment