Sunday, September 27, 2015

Grant's Farm

We went to Grant's Farm on Sunday. We all loved it! We started off riding a tram to see all of the animals, the boys fed goats, watched an elephant show and got up close with a camel!

Using his binoculars



 Feeding the goats
 
 
 



 Elephant show
 
 
 

After lunch Luke and I went to Granny and Granddaddy's hotel room so he could nap. I set up the pack n play in the bathroom. He slept for two hours! Granny and Granddaddy took Davis to the mall. He was asleep within minutes so they both took a nap in the van in the mall parking lot!

A treat while Granny shops
 

Granny had an evening conference so Granddaddy, the boys and I went to Cracker Barrel for dinner! The boys and I all had cheeseburgers. We gave the boys a quick bath again and drove back to our hotel. Once again we were all in bed within 20 minutes and went right to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment