Thursday, February 18, 2016

Our road to baby #3

I have been ready for another baby for awhile but Jason was quite content with the two boys. A few months before Luke turned 2, I started praying that Jason would bring up the possibility of having baby #3. I tried not to drop too many hints and was going to bring it up after Luke turned 2. Well, in November on a date night, Jason brought it up! I was so excited I almost shouted in the restaurant!

I had my annual exam with Dr. Weno in mid January and we talked about starting Clomid on my next cycle. She said to take a test on Day 35 and to call if it was negative so I could start Provera then the Clomid.


February 16, 2016 day 43: Waiting not so patiently for a period so I can start Clomid. I had a negative pregnancy test last Tuesday (day 36) I'll do another test then call the office if I haven't started in a few days.

February 18, 2016: Took a test this morning and it says Pregnant! What!!!! I wasn't expecting that. I'll call the office first thing this morning when they open. Oh, my!


No comments:

Post a Comment