Monday, March 21, 2016

The first three months of the not so terrible twos.




Brother is getting to be such a big boy!
  • Sleeps about 12.5 hours at night and takes a 2 hour nap in the afternoon
  • He is in bed by 7PM every night, wakes up around 0730 and plays happily in his crib until I get him at 0800.
  • Naps from 1230-1500. I think he plays in his crib before and after naps. 
  • Still a thumb sucker
  •  Loves his pillow pet and carries it, taggie blanket and bear around the house.
We bought him little Pillow Pets to take on trips and to leave in Florida.

  • I should have never asked our pediatrician about him not talking much. Ever since I mentioned it at his 2 year appt, he talks more and more every week!
  • Loves ractors (tractos) and min nins (minions)
  • Will yell "Mommy where are are you?" from his room!
  • Loves to help unload the dishwasher, clean up, and push a kiddie cart at the grocery store



No comments:

Post a Comment