Allison nurses every 2-3 hours during the day. At night I wake her up 7-8 hours after the last feed and then she will go 3-4 more hours.
Allison sleeps 12-14 hours (10 hours at night) in a 24 hour period. She has started waking up by 0700. Her morning naps are hit or miss now. Sometimes she will only sleep 30-45 minutes while nursing and then be up until 1130. On days she doesn't take a good morning nap, she will take a longer afternoon nap. Bath time starts by 1900 and she is ready for bed by 2030.
Other tidbits from this month:
- Weighs over 12 pounds
- Got first tooth (bottom right incisor)
- Loves solids but I have to spoon feed her. We gave her puffs so she could feed herself while I ate and little stinker waits for me to give them to her!
- Has eaten green beans, white potatoes, peaches, asparagus, carrots, mango, parsnips and prunes.
No comments:
Post a Comment