Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Davis First Grade Questions

1. How old are you? 
6

2. What is your favorite color? 
Dark blue

3. What is your favorite food? 
Cheeseburgers, tacos and pizza

4. What is your favorite TV show? 
I don't know

5. What is your favorite holiday? 
Christmas

6. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
Make coloring pages

7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
Go to Home Depot to make projects and go to Menards

8. What is your favorite thing to do with Luke?
Play outside

What is your favorite thing to do with Allison?
Play inside 

9. What are you most excited about this year in first grade? 
play on the playground

10. What are you most nervous about this year in first grade?
seeing my classmates...I hope they are regular classmates (same as last year)


11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Paleontologist...cause I want to see dinosaurs 

12. What is your favorite movie?
Cars 3

13. What is your favorite toy/stuffed animal?
Legos

14. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Spiderman

15. What are you going to name your kids when you grow up?
I don't want to say anything about that....I don't like being married. 

No comments:

Post a Comment