I worked on Monday night and part of the shift I felt really nauseated so I just kept drinking sierra mist. I have a cold, too and just felt cruddy. The next morning I decided to take a home pregnancy test. I had two brands (one of which Mom sent me in my birthday package) and did the test and went to the computer for a few minutes.
When I went to check on it I was shocked to see two lines instead of the dreaded one line. I decided to do another one but could not go to the bathroom. Finally I was able to and this one is a digital HPT that says pregnant. Once again I walked away and checked a few minutes later. I was shocked to see pregnant.
I had to work that night so I knew I had to tell Jason before that. I called him at work and asked if he could bring me lunch and a sprite on his break. He had already made plans with Gary for lunch. I thought it would tip him off if I told him to cancel it and just come home. When he got home I had a card for him and a gift for me for while he is in Europe in a bracelet box. He opened the Father''s Day card. He said I'm not a father, am I? Then he opened the box and saw the positive pregnancy tests. He then gave me a big hug and kiss.
By that night my parents and Melissa knew. I called Stephanie a dozen times but her phone was dead. I finally got ahold of her the next day and then called Steven and Diana. Everyone was so excited. Silly Jason thought we were waiting until after our first appointment (7 weeks away) to tell everyone so we called his parents and Jennifer to let them know!
No comments:
Post a Comment