Thursday, December 5, 2013

38 weeks

38 weeks. Charlie weighs almost 7 pounds and is 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). Charlie is a strong kicker and seems to be quite content in not meeting us anytime soon


At my 37 week appointment, Charlie's heart beat was 145 and I had gained one pound from the week before (12 pounds so far). Dr. Weno checked me and I was still the same (FT).

At my 38 week appointment this week, Charlie was moving all around when we were listening to the heart beat so it was 158. I actually lost a pound over Thanksgiving. I had tried to go without Zofran and was really sick that night and the following morning. Dr. Weno checked me and I was 1 cm/50% so at least all the Braxton Hicks contractions are doing something! I asked her about the possibility of an induction. I can have it anytime after 39 weeks! I am scheduled for two days after my due date but may move it up depending on next week's exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment