"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27
July 2017
July 2017
Thursday, December 12, 2013
39 weeks
At our appointment this week. Charlie's heart beat was 144. I have regained the pound I lost from last week (12 pound weight gain total). Thankfully I measure perfectly so Dr. Weno has not been concerned about a small baby. My exam this week was 2 cm/50% so I asked to move up the induction day to Tuesday (39 weeks, 5 days). Dr. Weno will be on call until 12 and then Dr. Hines takes over. Unfortunately Dr. Weno won't be able to stay for the delivery because she has to be in Iowa City that afternoon. I was proud of myself though since I turned down to be induced right at 39 weeks. Mom and Dad get here the day before so now it is wait and see if Charlie decides to come earlier! I feel pretty good still. I have noticed more cramping with the stronger contractions but Tylenol and a glass of water helps. I am soaking up the one on one time with the boy, relishing every kick, punch & hiccup from Charlie, and looking forward to becoming a family of four.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment