Wednesday, September 21, 2016

2 3/4 years old


 Sleeps 10 hours at night, takes a 1.5 hour-2 hour nap in the afternoon, he is usually up by 0700.

Oops, I had the flash on!
 


Shares a room with Davis. At first we put them to bed at different times but found that Luke just sits in his bed waiting for Davis to come to bed. Now we put them both to bed by 2000.



Likes to pick out his shirt to wear, often asks for the same one every day! Dinosaur shirt and Thomas shirt are his favorites.

On our trip to Florida in July, all 4 of the last molars started cutting through.

Sings Farmer and the Dell and Paw Patrol theme song.

A few sayings: Sorry, Mommy. yep, I don't want that, Lukey Bear, nothin', awesome, amazing, almost there
  • Brother has been referring to himself by his nickname for a few weeks. This morning I said, "Come on, baby, let's go upstairs."  He said, "I'm not baby. I'm Lukey bear."
  • On our trip to Florida he would ask Aunt Jen's dog Maddie to "Come here a second." He calls Grampa, "Hoopa"
  • He does great saying Thank You. We are working on Please, Yes Ma'am and No Sir. 
  • Davis would cry when I dropped him off at school. The first week of school Luke would start crying because Davis was! The next week he would just ask, "Davis crying?" when we left.
Favorite foods: Yogurt, Peanut butter and jelly, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, applesauce, pasta, cheese. 
  • We have to remind him to close his eyes when we are praying. This is his face when he closes them!
He knows his colors and can count into the teens.
Favorite TV show is Thomas. Also likes to watch Paw Patrol and Blaze with Davis. Loves watching Wheels on the Bus  from Mother Goose Club on Youtube.
He misses Davis when he is at school and asks about him often.




Loves grocery shopping at Fareway. I let him use the kid sized cart and he pushes it around the whole store. He helps the cashier empty the cart. While I pay he returns the cart to the front of the store and then runs back to us.





No comments:

Post a Comment