Heart rate: 140 (140s with Davis and 145 with Luke).
Weight gain: None, 19 pounds total
Best moment: Baby is more active and I can see it move across my belly. I have newborn sleepers and an outfit layed out for a boy and a girl!
Symptoms: I had a NST to make sure baby is doing ok since I am considered AMA (Advanced Maternal Age). It was reactive. Dr Singla said I was still 1 cm. Jason is going out of town for a few days this week so she reassured me that this was not a laboring cervix. Charlie should be quite content while he is gone. I am now taking Glucophage twice a day.
36 weeks
Charlie is the length of a head of romaine lettuceHeart rate: 138 (140s with Davis, 145 with Luke)
Weight gain: gained 1 pound, 19 pounds total
Best moment: Feeling the baby move, mostly in the afternoons and when I lay down to go to bed. Seeing the baby at our 35 weeks ultrasound and the induction day is scheduled for October 25!
Symptoms: Still sick and throw up a couple of times a week. Dr. Weno checked me and I was 1 cm/25%. Started taking Glucophage once a day. It helps prevent low milk supply in Moms with PCOS.
No comments:
Post a Comment