Monday, December 26, 2016

Two months old


Sweet girl, you are two months old!



Allison nurses every 2-3.5 hours. She will cluster feed (1-1.5 hours) in the evenings. At night she will have one long stretch of 5-6 hours between feeds. Towards the end of this month, I started setting my alarm to wake her up to nurse at night or she would sleep longer!

At her two month visit with Dr. Shockley, she was 9 pounds 7 ounces (4th percentile for kids her age), 21.5 inches long (5%) and head circumference was 38 cm (30%).


Allison sleeps 15-18 hours in a 24 hour period. I call her Sleeping Beauty because it seems like she sleeps so much!

I wake her up at 0755 to take Davis to school. She nurses and then is awake and happy for about 1 1/2 hours. During her awake time, she goes to her stations: boppy, swing and play gym.



She has a long morning nap, awake and plays for another 1 1/2 hours and then has an afternoon nap. Most days the afternoon nap is the same time as Luke's so I get to nap, too! I wake her up before 1500 to pick up Davis from school. She takes two more shorter naps usually while nursing. She is pretty fussy in the early evenings from supper until bedtime. Bedtime is anywhere from 2030-2130.



She sleeps in the pack n play in our room. Some nights when I am exhausted she starts the night on my chest and  then I will put her in the pack n play. We have found she sleeps better on her belly.




The first part of this month I would catch smiles in her sleep but by her two month birthday she would smile when spoken to!
 Happy for her first Sunday at church

Merry Christmas Eve Eve
 

 Davis and Luke do great with Allison. They love to hold her and talk to her.



Luke wrote on both sides of her face and his face. I should have taken a picture of them together!


She waves her arms all around. It looks like she is directing an orchestra!






No comments:

Post a Comment