Wednesday, January 4, 2017

All about Mommy

Without prompting, ask your child these questions and write EXACTLY what they said about you.

The boy: 5.5

*What is something I say a lot?
Uhhh.....I'm going to feed Allison or Allison is going to have a bath. (Funny, she gets a bath maybe twice a week!)

*What makes me happy?
When you get a baby 😂

*What makes me sad?
I don't know...oh when Daddy is gone on trips

*How tall am I?
69 meters

*What's my favorite thing to do?
Get stuff every single church day.....(we go grocery shopping after church!)

*What is my favorite food?
Hmmmm.. pizza

*What is my favorite drink?
Fruit water (when I was pregnant I put lemons and limes in the water pitcher)

*If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
Walmart 😂

*Do you think you could live without me?
No

*How do I annoy you
Umm, uh, because you are talking too loud and I can't hear the show I am watching

*What is my favorite TV show?
Survivor

*What is my favorite music to listen to?
Let it go

*What is my job?
Feed Allison 😂

*How old am I?
How old are you, Momma?

*What's my favorite color?
Purple

*How much do you love me?
I love you hundred million thousand much, that means I love you very much. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment