Allison nurses every 2-3.5 hours during the day. She will cluster feed (1-1.5 hours) in the evenings. At night, I wake her up 6 hours after the last feed and then she will go 5 more hours. She barely wakes up to eat in the middle of the night and goes right back to sleep.
Allison sleeps 13-15 hours in a 24 hour period. We are getting into a good routine now so nap times are becoming more consistent. I wake her up at 0755 to take Davis to school. She is ready for her morning nap by 0930 and will sleep about 2 hours. Her afternoon nap starts 1 1/2 to 2 hours after waking up. I wake her up at 1500 to pick Davis up from school. She takes a short nap around 5. Every single night she takes a 30 minute power nap around 1930 and then is wide awake until bedtime! She is ready for bed by 2130.
We finally got the crib and her bedding set up! I had been waiting since we were traveling for Christmas. She started sleeping in the crib at 10 week old.
Other tidbits from this month:
- Weighs 10.2 pounds on the home scale
- Smiles when spoken to. I cannot make eye contact with her while nursing or she starts smiling and talking instead of eating!
- Talks more and more every week.
- Follows me with her eyes as I move around and tracks her toys in the play gym as they spin around.
- Has found her hands and loves putting sucking on her fingers.
- She's been going to the nursery at church and does great!
- Davis loves to get her to talk to him. She watches them play.













No comments:
Post a Comment