Monday, April 20, 2009

What does

this.....



and this.....




have in common?...................................
................................................................
................................................................

Answer:





Yep, I am lacing up my running shoes again for the first time since high school. What in the world am I thinking? Sometimes I ask that myself. Let's start from the beginning. One day at the beginning of April I actually was able to visit with some of my coworkers before I started my shift. A couple of ladies were going to get together and train for a marathon. Two of the ladies are in their 30s and have kids. They are in great shape and I knew I needed do something to get in shape. Anyway, there is a class at University on Northern Iowa that is called the marathon class. My coworker, Amy W, took this class and has run a couple of marathons since then. The professors have written a book to get you training for the marathon. That weekend Jason and I went to Des Moines for our anniversary and we stopped at Scheels to buy some good running shoes. I ordered the book later that week and started my pre training April 14!




No comments:

Post a Comment