Saturday, May 2, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

I was waiting to put brownies into the oven and asked Jason to listen for the click that signals the oven is warmed up while I began folding laundry. Jason had reclined my side of the couch so I could place the folded clothes on the couch instead of the floor where Bella is (a little OCD but it grosses me out). After a couple of minutes I tease Jason to get busy on his bag of laundry. He replied that he would knock over the piles of laundry if he did that. I moved the laundry over for him. He then replied I am listening for the oven timer! By then I was laughing hysterically at the valid excuses he was coming up with to get out of folding one bag of laundry. Finally I kissed him and said if our kids were like this with their excuses, I'll know where they got it from and HE would have to deal with it.

After all of the excuses, we had a a good laugh, nicely folded laundry and warm brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment